- Mathematical modeling and experiments demonstrate that mycobacteriophages can kill bacteria through non-lytic mechanisms. The information derived could lead to the development of new drugs for the treatment of TB
- A new approach towards information retrieval from dynamic multidimensional images using complex networks developed. The method can be used for non-invasive diagnosis of dry eye disease
- Key molecular regulators of early blight disease response in tomato have been revealed
- Mechanism of ganglioside GM2 mediated migration of tumor cells - a pivotal role of the integrin receptor
- delta-factor of Bacillus subtilis is not a subunit of RNAP but functions as a transcriptional factor
- Newly designed mASAL, a lectin like Protein conferring sheath blight resistance in transgenic rice
- Critical roles of Hsp90 in CRAF kinase stabilization and actin dependent translocation to the plasma membrane during MAPK signaling
- Oct 27-29: "Microbiology in the new Millennium"
- Oct 31-Nov 3: "Recent Trends in Condensed Matter Physics"
- Nov 9-11: 23rd meeting of the International Network of Protein Engineering Centers (INPEC)
- Nov. 21: One day Symposium on "100 year of Bose Institute : Acharya J C Bose & Beyond"
- Nov. 24 - 30: Centenary Celebration (Foundation Day & DM_Bose Memorial Lecture)
- Nov. 24 - 25: History of Indian Science
- Nov. 26 : D M Bose Memorial Lecture
- Nov. 27 - 28: Future of Science
- Nov. 29 : Visit of Hon'ble President of India - Closing Ceremony of Centenary Celebrations
- Nov. 30 : 101 Foundation Day - J C Bose Memorial Lecture
- 07/06/2018 03:00 PM
Ms. Aditi Kumar, BIRAC, INDIA. Biotechnology related entrepreneurship in India.
- 30/05/2018 04:00 PM
Dr. Sandip De, National Institutes of Health, USA. Transcriptional silencing by Polycomb group proteins
- 08/05/2018 03:45 PM
Dr. Supratik Banerjee, IIT Kanpur. Anisotropy in Solar Wind Turbulence
- 24/04/2018 11:00 AM
Dr. Arun Kumar Sharma, Bose Institute, Department of Chemistry, Main Campus. Two component systems of mycobacterium tuberculosis
- 24/04/2018 04:00 AM
Dr. Susmita Roy, Postdoctoral Fellow,
Center for Theoretical Biological Physics,
Rice University. To be announced